The advantages of flock printing
- Printing is of high quality
- Very long-lasting
- Washable until 60°C
- Also suitable for dark fabrics
The disadvantages of flock printing
- No colour gradients possible
- Flocking is not suitable for very small lettering
- Fluff could stick to print in the wash
There are numerous ranges of use for flock and flex: work clothes, T-shirts, pullovers, shirts, caps, bags, sportswear, football shirts, and many more.
We will be pleased to submit an individual offer to you.